Saturday 22 December 2012

Boys, Boys & More Boys !

The Venison Sausages were cooked in the Slow Cooker the veggies on the stove top, all ready for when our three boys pulled in last night around 7:30 pm.  Once our supper was over with, their father gone down to pick up him and I a Tim Horton's coffee it wasn't to long that the youngest two boys were over at the ....

".... gifts checking out whose name was on which gift .... ha, this did keep them occupied for a bit, and myself too with some of the looks on their faces while they were discussing what they thought to be what.  Of course Bandit was in there like a "dirty shirt" with them."



"It wasn't long after until  Bandit had all the attention and loving he was wanting from his favourite boy."


It wasn't long until we all got ready for bed making our way there.  Paul had a nasty drive up as the weather had been unsettled with roads being icy in many spots along the way.  No matter they arrived safe and sound which is all I was concerned about..

"This morning brought with it promise of a  cold but nice day ahead."


"Should I be so lucky to have this much energy first thing in the morning, or anytime lately for that matter.  This was about 6:30 am I would think."


"Tried my hardest to get a couple of "you are on Candid Camera" shots in of the big boy, but it wasn't happening, especially with Aiden assisting.  We all had fun with me trying."


"Bandit is so funny, as he cannot possibly contain all his *smiles* when our Paul is home.  He had the hugest smiles going for him this morning."


"I made a huge breakfast of home fries, bacon, eggs, toast and French Toast.  Someone was a little upset when he was told he had to finish 2 more bites.  When we heading out shopping later on he had a whole "different" face on by then."


"In the mall there was an Express Toys 'r Us Store.  I love sitting back watching my grandboys enjoy themselves at play."


It was a long day after being at the mall.  I am not used to all of this excitement in one day.  

"Arriving back home, Connor informed me Bandit was hungry so he got right to making sure he had some food put in his dish."


I am pretty happy that Paul is taking us out for supper tonight downtown, as I think I am not going to be far from my bed this evening once we return back home.  Who says my "Checkerboard Aussies" are more work then my "boys, boys and more boys" !!!

Tomorrow I will be preparing a Dinner of Ham and Scalloped potatoes for us, the boys will be opening their gifts and then heading back home.  I will be saying to myself, "I love every minute they are here, and happy to see them go ... " until the next time, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it's been a wonderful day!! :) Enjoy your dinner out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day you had with all of your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's lovely that they spend a couple of days with you; and yes Bandit looks the happiest of them all,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are the lone ranger in that house with so many boys. Enjoy your night off from cooking, what a treat

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...