Wednesday 17 December 2014

Very Quick

Just a very quick post this evening as I am not having a very good time with pain caused by the suspected bile obstruction.  I have been pacing the hallway for the past hour as sitting gives me great discomfort.  I am hoping this passes with me not having to go back to the Emergency Department.  I also have a headache that will not have me sit in front of my laptop for too long.

I had some running to do today.  I had some Christmas Cards to drop off to my Mother so this was to be included in the errand running.  I was up at the Nursing Home about 11:30, with my sister and her husband arriving just before I was ready to leave and Mom's lunch.  Visit was a bit on the short side but still a visit.

Mom looked great today, wearing a top I had gotten her some time ago.  She usually gets something she really likes and that is what she wants to wear day in and day out, so it was nice to see her switch her outfit up today.  I got her cards all organized for her in the card holder Aunt Gladys had sent up for her.  They look nice displayed.


I thought I might go a little further with this post, however I am in too much discomfort.  To add insult to injury I am also prepping today for a dreaded Colonoscopy we all have to face after the age of 50 hits us.  A very poopy situation that is truly very important in preventative measures to detect early stages of colon cancer.  A must but not the greatest when it will be my third this Year.

Need to learn more about Colon Cancer *click* HERE.

Hopefully I get some relief soon, and most importantly some kind of sleep this evening, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...