Tuesday 23 December 2014

Short & Sweet

I broke down last night and took a medication to help me sleep.  It worked giving me a sleep all night through until 5 am.  It truly felt good.  After all the Aussies had been looked after, a coffee in my system I then had a shower by 6:30 am.

This morning I had more running around downtown here and there.  I also had to pick up a few things at the grocery store.  Another stop was in at Rankin River Trading Co. as I had ordered a new Duvet Cover w/shams and a duvet last month.  The cover had came in yesterday.

It is Brunelli's Quinoa Collection.  Grey with Taupe and Cream.  Once my washing machine is fixed I will wash it up and get it on our bed to get a better photo of it.  I will put our Quilt which is on our bed now away again until Summer.


The temperature is to go up to 9*C the next day.  At that temp we won't need a duvet on the bed.  It is suppose to drop later Christmas Day and snow with high winds beginning tomorrow evening.

By the time lunch time had came and gone I started lagging.  I was tired with nothing the rest of the day getting done unfortunately.  After Christmas I need to pull the rag out and get something down or else ....

This evening we had planned to meet our Driver, John, and his Wife, Lori, for an evening out to Dinner at the Twin Dragon Chinese Restaurant in Owen Sound.  We met up with them at 7 pm and had a great dinner together.

Yesterday Lori had sent a tray of Christmas baking home for us, bless her soul, and this evening they had give us a card with a Gift Card for John's Fish & Chips in Owen Sound.  We will have to get together again with them in the New Year to enjoy that together.

Rob is hurting today from all they wood he did yesterday.  This is no surprise to me, poor guy.

Pssst.... only 2 more sleeps til Christmas Day !  *SMILE*

I am hoping I get another good night's sleep ahead of me, as tomorrow I have plans to get something done more then what I did today, so just a short & sweet post today, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you get good sleep again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Cindy hope you are feeling well through the whole holiday season. HUG B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and Rob, hope Santa brings you wonderful deep and refreshing sleep :)

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...