Thursday 10 May 2012

Not Quite As Much Energy As I Would Like

I was too tired last night to upload a photo I had taken while over at my Cousin Suzanne's place last night, but managed to get r' done today, along with the others I had taken today.

"Last evening I attended an Arbonne Party at my Cousins.  It was actually a "fun" & "informative" night out for me.  I was learning lots about all the "bad" stuff manufacturers put in makeup, creams, and "stuff".  Arbonne has all "natural" products, originating in and based out of Switzerland."


I really was tired yesterday, so I didn't stick around at the party as long as I would have liked to.  Since I have extremely dry sensitive skin, I was, and still am, wanting to find out a bit more about a couple of their products.  To my understanding, my Cousin is becoming a Representative of Arbonne Products.  I have a call into her to find out more about some of the products I was introduced to last night.  Should anyone else be interested in learning more about Arbonne's "All Natural" products, you may do so by clicking on the following link:

http://www.arbonne.com/company/opportunity/discover_arbonne.asp?

There that was the end to my yesterday.

This morning we were all up and at it before 5:00 am.; all of us but the "Crabby Cabbie" of course.

Today being Thursday, was the VON SMART (Seniors Maintaining Active Roles Together) exercise group in Wiarton this morning.  Feeling pretty low energy again today, I sure didn't feel like going, however I did manage to pull myself together and get going.

It was all "good", as there were four of us SMART Volunteers in total today.  One gal lead in the Aerobics Warm up, Endurance and Cool Down portion, I lead the Strength, another lead the Flexibility, while the other helped a New Member with some moderation of  the exercises.  It is pretty much a full morning, by the time I arrive there just after 9 am, to getting back home around 11:30 or so.  I do enjoy the outing though, not to mention the exercises.

Before I had left for exercise, I had put one of our Homegrown Chickens in the oven for today's Dinner.

"This 7 lb. bird was all oven ready with Mrs. Dash seasoning rubbed in."


"All ready to "rock" our Dinner table around 12:30 pm."


"I do have to say the flavor was excellent, as well as the meat being moist.  Looking forward to the making the leftovers into an Easy Peasy Chicken Pot Pie tomorrow."



"Oh yes, we discovered today that little Missy Mercedes enjoys Rice and Broccoli.  Any leftover potatoes are usually reserved for our Bandit Boy, one of his favorites.  Really not too sure what Lexus' favorite veggie is?"


With lunch, cleanup and dishes done up, it was almost 2:00 pm.  Oh man, where does the time fly to some most days? 

"I had a surprise when I had arrived home from exercise.  Rob had brought this bicycle home which our friend had put together for our oldest Grandsons, for when they come to visit us.  I am thinking they are going to be pretty happy when they see this on their next visit."


By the time Aiden is big enough to ride this one, I am sure with Connor, who is turning 5 this Year, won't be long in growing into Aiden's smaller bicycle.  Dang, dang, triple dang, they grow way to fast for my liking !

My father's original Hometown was Hepworth, Ontario.  In Hepworth there still stands Duffy's Tavern, a landmark for many years past, and still is.  There has been quite a few pretty "huge" changes going on at Duffy's Tavern the past couple months or so.  If anyone hasn't been by to see what's going on there, here is a link with the most "recent" scoop on Duffy's Tavern:

http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3556287

I am so totally excited about this biggest and newest change in the area.  I can barely wait until it is up and running, so I can get on down there to see it all.  Um, wonder what will be in the old back room where the pool tables used to be?  Lots of memories for many people over the Years at Duffy's Tavern in Hepworth, Ontario, there is, there is !!!

Today I had an appointment set up with a lady who had been in contact with me for some time, even before our "Checkerboard Aussie" litter was born this Year, who was totally interested in a Red Merle Female pup.   Well, just two days ago this same lady emailed me with sincere regrets that she had been made an offer she could not refuse for a puppy from a known High Performance litter.  This is life, so this little adorable girl will just have to wait a little bit longer to find her where her new "Forever Home" will be.

"This is she, all snuggled up with her litter mates."


"Yes, this is the same little girl.  She is so unique in her colouring with one side completely different from the other, you would not think it the same pup, would you?"


"With a face to melt anyone's heart, is it not?"


I just returned in from being out with all of the "pack".  I do believe it is warmer outside my doors now then it was earlier today.  Oh yes, today one of my friend's posted a photo to her Facebook page of a Hummingbird at her feeder.  I will have to get my feeders all cleaned and filled up tomorrow, now won't I?

I really hope I can get over this lack of energy I have been experiencing the last couple of days, as there is so much I would like to get started on with the flowerbeds and such outdoors now the weather has been improving, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

3 comments:

  1. You always cram so much living in a day it's a wonder!! Your grands are going to love the new bike and getting to spend time with you this summer, better rest up!! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. those puppies are just so cute...I would be playing with them all day and never get anything done! so interesting about the make up products....
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy - hope you are okay! Am back on board with the weight loss .... Geez it's hard! How nice of Rob to get the bike and the puppies are looking super cute. I am coming to a place called Fergus - have you heard of it? xx

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...