Wednesday 9 May 2012

Feeling A Little "Blah"

"My day began looking out towards the Western skies with the Moon taking its leave...."


".... then over into the Eastern skies towards the arrival of the Sun."


"There were also other early risers in and about our fields this morn."


"Last night Rob had picked me up a Rice Maker/Steamer I had found on the Swap page for $10.00.  Another great deal I was pretty happy about."


"I had to get around to getting these mushrooms I had bought a couple days prior all washed, cooked and into the freezer for a later use."


"It was just this kind of day with rain pelting down on and off all day long."


"I received a little brightness when this card arrived in the mail from my Sister, Donna.  The moment of brightness was just what I needed."



"I do get enjoyment watching the sparrows, even the Cowbirds and Red-winged Blackbirds, flitting about the feeder outside our patio doors."


"Little Missy Mercedes also enjoys watching all the goings on outside."


"A little more joy in day which I was finding I needed all I could get."


Today I was feeling a little lot "blah".  I had to remind myself I was only having some "bad moments" not a whole bad day, nor a whole bad life... just a few bad moments, reminding myself "this will pass".

Tomorrow is a brand new day to look forward to with many more "good" moments, as I had found within this day, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

3 comments:

  1. Did that rice cooker used to 'double' as that little flying object in "The Nutty Professor"? lol!

    Australia used to be ranked No1. on the world marketplace's "Gadget Dump" area - seems Canada may now becoming a serious competitor for that title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take one day at a time, that's what I'm doing these days.

    Smell that puppy breath for me!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better today. We all have those blah days once in a while...

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...