Sunday 15 May 2011

Lot's Of "Fun" Had On A "Cat & Dog Rain" Day !

Oh man, did it ever rain "cats & dogs" here yesterday.....and apparently still was when Rob arrived home from work at 3:30 am this morning.

It was actually stopped when I took the dogs out at 6:00 am, since Paul was up and decided he was going to go down to Timmie's for coffee at this time; the whole household was pretty much woken up (Bandit, Lexus, the puppies & I anyway).

Despite the rain we all managed to have lots of activities and fun yesterday.

From Turkey watching out of the bathroom window.....




....doing a "Super Hero" puzzle.....




....some serious taking of pictures.....




....making & baking a "fresh" apple pie....




.....making "home videos" of smiley pets.....




....to being "filled" up from huge supper of venison sausage, yellow beans & fried taters....



....and "fresh" baked apple pie.....



....to the selling of a "puppy" leaving only "one" left.....



....and with all the stuff we managed to do inbetween, like the trip to Owen Sound shopping, visiting the pet store, to getting a hair cut....we certainly knew how to make the "most" of a rainy day Saturday.

Paul, Aiden and Connor are now having their breakfast and a game of Mario kart before they have to head out for home.  I am going to miss them, as I certainly had as much fun as I am sure the three of them had.

Poor Rob will hopefully be able to sleep most of the day,  since he was so busy working most of the time the boys have been here.  Since I am sure there will be more "rain" again today, it won't be too difficult to keep that rainy day sleepy feeling we all seem to get when it does rain.....

Today:

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late this morning. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight:

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 4.


Yes, there it is plain as the day ahead, 60 percent showers....

I must go take advantage and spend the remainder of time I have left with my "three" boys before they leave.

After they have taken their leave, I will have lots of time to myself to cleanup the aftermath, lol, before this afternoon and the arrival of another "new" puppy owner coming to pickup their new "Aussie" boy, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...