Saturday 9 August 2014

Good Night Sweetheart

It has been a very very long day.  It has been a very very good day.  I am very very tired.

The kids are here, much to our delight, and also our Missy Portia arrived this morning, much to the kid's delight.  Bandit has been very gracious and giving as usual.

Portia had no problem making claim to Bandit's bed right off from the get go.


Lots of photos to follow in the next few days, as for the time being it is goodnight sweetheart, for this girl, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...