Thursday 21 August 2014

Almost Up To HERE !

How many times have you heard yourself or someone else say, "I have had it up to here with this!".  Well this is the way I have been feeling the past Year, as I am not only almost up to HERE most days, but beyond up to HERE more days then I would care to admit.


Do you have Life throw Otter nonsense curves at you too?  I am pretty certain we all have them thrown at us at one time or another.

Regardless of how I have been feeling the past Year, I am still positive things will turn around for me soon with less stress, more organization and a renewed feeling of routine.  Should I get to this state my my Life, I will be sure to let myself be the first to know.  In the meantime I am still grateful for being able to live Life as I know it.

I took "time out" just for me today by calling up my friend, last minutes, to see if she would like to meet for coffee while I was over in Owen Sound.  It worked out for both of us, and I most certainly enjoyed the bit of relaxation of chatting over a coffee with a friend.  Thanks for the coffee Sharon !!! much appreciated it.

Sharon also had made the comment to me, "we are always so busy", but better busy then the alternative right?  but the point I guess I am trying to make the point that sometimes we have to stop being so busy and do what we need to do for that "time out" for ourselves (even though it is so difficult sometimes to do this).

What has been making me *smile* beyond being busy is getting updates and new photos of our Extraordinary 8 2014 Litter.  Ace visit yesterday and photos of all his four sisters.

Very very beautiful these 4 month old girls are ... amazing personalities also from what I am hearing.


What a fortunate breeder I am for so many of our pup's Forever Homes keeping in touch with us with updates and photos.  This makes it all worthwhile to know our pups are happy with loving happy families.  Mission accomplished.

I can not forget how hard Rob worked at getting a couple of things done around here yesterday, despite the misfortune of having tire problems.

He managed to get the trailer situated for the kids when they are all here on the Labour Day Weekend, as well as putting in 2 x 8 x 16 supports for the new Gazebo (that hopefully gets up while we still have weather to enjoy a few days of it).


This photo I took this morning looking out towards our Bushline.  I love this photo.


Three more days we will have Aiden & Connor with us !  I am also feeling extremely happy about that that I find it hard to contain my excitement.  This is GOOD.

Almost 9 pm here and it is already pitch black out.  I crave the long evenings of light, dreading the shorter days, are you?

Oh some good news?  Portia has slept in until 6:30 am the past 2 mornings, regardless I am awake I lay there until she stirs.  We are still working on the piddles, however thank goodness the kitchen floor is durable and easily cleaned.  She sits when told, so this is very good for a 9 week old puppy ... the piddling will take a bit of time (I find male pups much easier to house train then the females from my own experience).

Time for a nice hot shower and a warm bed.  Despite my almost up to here moments I have lots to be more then thankful for, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Portia will come around on the house training soon enough. And yes, I've known my share of otter nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the picture Cindy~ Reminds me of early fall mornings here, when I can hardly see across the lake. Everyone has those up to here moments.....I will say, this year has had it's Ups and Downs.....but many good in between:) That is some nice camper foor the grandkids!! What a great idea! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, we've had a CRAP year and a half,so much stress we are exhausted.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...