Thursday 3 July 2014

Done Done Done

Yes I am done done done, as in "done like dinner".  It is not uncommon when I have had a huge day, as I had on Canada Day, that I do not "crash" for 2 or 3 days afterward.  My body can not keep up with the pace, making no bones about acting out to tell me just that.

The cold 12*C temps, along with the dampness and rain, surely did not help my situation.

Did I manage to get anything done?  Absolutely ! but only a few dishes, the bed made, a couple of errands and the Month of May entered onto the Crabby Cabbie books.  Something is always is better then nothing, is it not ?

I was hoping to accomplish much much more then what I had today, however it was not meant to be.

Tomorrow?   I have a busy day, and I am also meeting up with a friend to do the downtown Wiarton circuit of stores as well as going to the Wiarton Farmer's Market.  Lunch is part of our agenda as well.  I am looking forward to it, however hoping I have the energy afterwards to get a few things done in the house.

I was very pleased with checking myself at the first of this Month to realize I had lost 1 inch off my waist, 1/2 inch off my hips, and had lost a pound since last checking at the first of June.  My walking efforts have been paying off.  I most certainly wish I felt better to go out to walk this evening, however the pain in my neck and muscles are just not going to permit this happening.  I will have to put more effort into going tomorrow evening, as I don't want to waste all the effort I had put out the past month.

Our local Foodland store had T-bone steaks on sale for $5.97/lb. this past week.  I had picked up a package of 4 the other day.  Rob grilled us up one to split for our dinner this evening.  It had been so tender it could be cut with a butter knife.  Good grilling too Rob, as it was "perfect".  I am wondering if I should go down and get a couple more for the freezer before the sale comes off later tonight?  Maybe or maybe not.

I am thinking I should have a hot bath in Epson Salts before heading off to bed this evening, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

  1. I tend to need a day to get past something like Canada Day, when I know I'm overdoing things.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...