Saturday 19 July 2014

Bandit's Visit

I was very quiet this morning, trying my hardest to let Rob sleep.  He needs his sleep as he has been very busy between trying to get things done around here and working.

I headed out to Wiarton mid-morning to see a friend whose Mother-in-Law was having a Yard Sale today.

The only items I had bought at the Yard Sale was some homemade cookies my friend's young Grandson was selling to raise money for himself to contribute to a RSP.  This young man is 6 years old I believe !!!  Kudos to him.  Rob LOVED the cookies as anyone can tell by the photos.


When I had been up to see my Mother yesterday she had asked if I could find her a brooch, as her other one had broken.  It just so happened I had one put away for her.  Mid-afternoon my friend, Pari, and I went for a walk with Bandit stopping around to Gateway Haven to deliver the brooch to Mom.

Mom absolutely LOVED the brooch exclaiming it would go with anything she wore.  


Bandit was such a perfect boy having a visit with Grandma.  Mom loved seeing him and made a big fuss over him.


Myself, Bandit and Pari had a great visit with Mom before we headed back to where I had parked the car.

Today I also stopped at the side of the roadway to take photos of the continuing outside progress of 330 Berford Street.

The front porch is in the process of being reconstructed, not quite as it had been originally however more to suit the present owner's wishes now.  I can not wait to see the finished results as I know it is going to "set off" the main entrance way to 330 Berford Street.


I had such a great energy day yesterday, I have no idea why I am feeling so exhausted again today.  Oh well it will be as it will be, and hopefully I will have a fitful sleep this evening to regenerate for another new day ahead, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Bandit does come across as pretty good company wherever he might go. Good disposition.

    The cookies are definitely something well worth picking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty brooch you found for your Mom!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...