Wednesday 17 April 2013

Plans Go Down The Tubes

I awoke this morning with a pain behind my eyes and my nose.  First thing I thought that the weather is changing again with another Sinus Headache coming on.  First things first was my Nose Spray to try to take some or the pressure off.

I carried on with letting my Aussies out, about, back in and feeding duties all done before I had my first coffee.  Coffee done,  our bed got made, before I put in a phone call to my sister.  An Aura had begun bringing disorientation, dizziness and pain searing up through the back of my head.  The dreaded "migraine" was taking over to make claim on my being.  

"I immediately took my prescription medications.  Much to my dismay they took the edge off, but the sickness was overwhelming with more disorientation, stomach upset and nausea.  Gravol was my next plan of action."


Here it is 5:23 pm with me feeling still very ill to my stomach with my head feeling like it is swimming.   The medications not only knock the heck out of a migraine (sometimes), but also knock me on my butt.

"One load of laundry was washed, hung out and brought back in.  A few dishes in the sink had been done.  The book work that still needs my attention sits untouched on my dining room table .  The Homemade laundry soap I had planned on making today still sit where I had left the ingredients."


Needless to say the plans I had for today went down the tubes.

Another Canadian Music Icon passed on to Heaven to join God's band of Angels.

Rest in Peace, Rita MacNeil.


My most memories of Rita was watching her Christmas Specials from Year to Year.  I always put the station on for my Mother to watch them.  

"This is "me" all day and right at the moment."


"Please cast a daily Vote" for my Crabby Cabbie's cause.  No cost to you, just a *click* on the following link and one more wee *click* to Vote.  Voting can be done by residents in Canada, and the US, I am not certain about further abroad?  

Once again, until the 6th of May, here is the link:

https://www.loveourlocalbusiness.com/base/lolb2desktop?region_id=ca-en&content_id=20580

As always, and forever, Thank YOU !!!  from me and my ....
Serving Saugeen Shores & Area.  
Southampton:  519-373-7700 or Port Elgin:  519-379-7700

We are only at 154 Votes now with others way past us on that number.  I am confident with everyone's support we will have a good chance.  Should their be anything any one of YOU out there need in way of support, please ask, as those people who know me, know how much I support Small Businesses with the communities.  Once again, thank you for your support and daily votes until the 6th of May.

Rob is home.  Rob is going to look after the Aussies the rest of the evening for me.  Me? I am going to go to bed very shortly with high hopes tomorrow will be better without any "extra" pains, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

11 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy I was in bed yesterday with a terrible migraine I am not sure if it was the weather or not, it is not a nice thing. Take care. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... feel better soon! I bought something for our toilet (a cleaner thing that sticks inside) and OH MY GOSH!! Its soo strong, it's acting up my asthma. So I tossed it.. not happy. lol! Off to vote for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy, I am so sorry that you are having such a terrible headache today. It was such a beautiful day but with the thunderstorms predicted there must be a change in pressure here or coming soon. I just voted for the last time. I am going to pack away my computer for 3 weeks so I won't be able to help any more but I have given you my votes every day that I could. I have my toilet paper folded (ask Anita about that one) and am all packed. We will be off at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better tomorrow ! I used to get bad Migraines when I was younger but not so much now thank goodness ! A shame about Rita MacNeil she was still young at 63 ! It was a beautiful day here lots of sun and blue clouds with warm temps . Getting windy out now and rain and thunderstorms possibly for tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon, my friend. I used to have migraines so I understand.Sleep.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cindy, I hope it passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was vote #163.

    Sorry to hear about the migraine. I was getting them like clock work for a couple of years, and I still get them from time to time. HATE them, they can totally ruin a whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon Cindy! I started getting migraine too but I think it is from hypertension. I will vote now!
    Aimee from Craftmates

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better soon Cindy, those migraine's are no fun! Voted again :)
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better soon, the weather change is giving me some bad headaches too, not fun at all.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...