Wednesday 23 April 2014

On The Move

Not the best photo, but they are on the MOVE !!!!  2 weeks old tomorrow.


Can you guess? yes it was another busy day.

Many thanks for all the Congratulations on my being nominated and selected for a South Bruce Peninsula 2014 Volunteer Award.  The support is more appreciated then you can ever imagine.  Thank you again.

I am off to the Wiarton Chamber of Commerce's Annual General Meeting & Dinner, returning thereafter home, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Are they making noise at this point, or relatively quiet? It occurs to me I've never been around pups this small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are moving, making noise & in another couple of weeks it will be increased many octaves !

      Delete
  2. Do I count 6? Will you keep any or will you be selling them? So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...