Thursday 17 April 2014

Exhaustion Catching Up

I am totally exhausted today.  It seems like all I have done is run here, run there and run everywhere.  I still have dishes in the sink that need doing, a load of laundry in the washing machine that requires my attention, but if nothing else my bed is made !!!!

I had to help my dear Rob out with a few things, as well as sort out some puppy dealings.  All of this plus more took some time sorting out.  I also had to get some Crabby Cabbie insurance changes done, meet up with a prospective new part-time employee, and make a few phone calls.

My day has not been very productive at all, or shall I say not the way I wanted it to be productive.  I certainly have not been sitting on my butt at home all day long doing nothing if that is a better explanation.

Five minutes ago I just got off the phone with my online banking help line, who helped me with a transfer of money I was receiving for a puppy.  These phone calls take time ... more time then we might want to spare, especially once the first 15 minutes is spent on Security Questions (which is not a bad thing).

I am not only feeling a bit on the overwhelmed side, but also very burned out lately.

Also I have been going to a Chiropractor for over 17 visits now, and my pain has not decreased.  My Fibro feels like it has overtaken my life today to extremes where I just wanted to go to bed to try and rid myself of both the pain and the fatigue.  I feel selfish some days feeling that way, as I know so many others have Life so much worse on so many levels, but when we own our own pain(s) sometimes it is hard to see past it at times.  Unfortunately there was no time to go to bed.

I think exhaustion is catching up with both myself and Rob.

Since today had been such a long day for both myself and Rob, I decided maybe a treat of a Deli Rotisserie Chicken, Taters & Salad would be a nice change up for us.

Looks good, doesn't it?  Wrong ... it was undercooked, chewy and undercooked pink on the inside.  What a disappointment.  I took it back, never bothering getting another one as the "moment" had somewhat passed.


I am pretty sure Rob had been disappointed I had not brought home a replacement.

Tomorrow is good Friday with me thinking the two of us would have a whole day off together.  This thought was soon to be shattered when Rob told me he had a Client to take somewhere in the morning.  *Sigh* some day some where we will have a whole one or two day off.

Looking for something to do on a Good Friday?  Dejong Acres Farm is having their Annual Good Friday Open House.  For further details & times please go HERE or HERE.

I am really tired.  It is difficult to think to overly positive when tired sometimes, and really is just better to call it a day and go to bed.  I am off to let all our Aussies out (soon to include 8 puppies), and call it a night here, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I had an exhausting day yesterday too - we caught the tail end of a cyclone, lost power, couldn't get the car out of the garage - and still had to race around doing shopping etc.... Luckily today is much quieter. Cheers from Carole's chatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you both get some R&R this long weekend ! It is to be raining and chilly here tomorrow so I will be under blanket all day as the chilly dampness makes me ache badly . Papa is home all weekend so that is a plus for me ! Have a good Easter weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the chiropractor's not working, it might be time to set that idea aside.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...