Thursday 28 November 2013

Beauty Every Where

Last evening brought more snow with it throughout the night. Still today the Sun was shining, and that nobody on Gods Green Earth can find fault with that I hope.

I had to drop off a parcel for an acquaintance this morning which took me out by Bass Lake.

The Snow fall brings a Winter Wonderland with it, as I drove up North Bass Lake Road, then later down by the Bluewater Park at the Train Station.  We really do have beauty surrounding us everywhere, even within, we just need to open our eyes more at times and look.


I am under the weather somewhat today with swollen glands, a sore throat, and a usual headache and pains I normally have daily.  I am chilled to the bone and can not seem to get myself warm.

Rob has headed up to do a call to Lions Head way, with me hoping he will (and I am sure he will) look after all our Aussies needs when he returns home for the evening.  I am heading off to bed, regardless it is not yet 5:30 pm.

I love sharing, as does my Auntie Gladys, who send me her famous Gumdrop Cake recipe via email just the other day.  This will be my and her share for this day.

One of Aunties Gumdrop Cakes is what I was happy to be gifted last Year at our annual Christmas luncheon with her and a few cousins.


Recipe please .... FOR A PRINTABLE RECIPE PLEASE *CLICK* HERE.  Definitely a great Christmas Gift for anyone to receive.

Not running, but I am signing off for the day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Once the cold gets in you...
    Stay cosy and feel better soon.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the aching but I don't seem to feel it when out enjoying nature and taking photos guess I am to enthralled with the beauty of it all to notice but afterwards WOW ! I feel it lol ! Hope you feel better and get all cozy warm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots!

    Drink nice hot tea. Have some oatmeal.

    There's a good dutch recipe for cold days, a dish called hotspot.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...