Thursday 12 February 2015

One Of Those

... days it was today.  You know those ones where staying in bed might have been the best solution for all?  First off I haven't felt well all day since I did get up and then ...

When I had Portia out last night I guess the latch hadn't caught and this morning our screen door was ripped right off the frame.  Then I took out Portia and it has been so cold, -19*C without the Wind Chill, that the clip on her leash was froze closed.   It didn't stop there as everything happens in 3's, as next I sliced open my hand on something.  This does not take much to do as apparently my skin has gotten quite thin it seems the past few years.  Yes it did hurt right away.


Poor Rob fixed the door this afternoon in the bitter cold temps, which certainly was not the best for the arthritis in his hands.  I felt awful, but grateful he is so handy to be able to fix things like this.

My friend, Sharon, called me from Florida today.  She always calls at the time when I seem to need it the most.  Thanks Sharon ! xxx

It was a bit strange this morning with only 3 puppies left to clean up after & feed.  Photos have been coming in to me though with updates on Snickers & Raven.  Snickers had her first bath yesterday, and Raven was just plain pooped out from his visit to the Vet and then his drive to his Forever Home in Toronto.


Depending on the weather tomorrow, Jax family will be coming for him early afternoon, however Izzy will be leaving at Noon, and then Lyric late afternoon.  That will be it for all our puppies gone to their FOREVER HOMES.  It will seem weird for the first couple of days, however I am confident I will have no problem adjusting not having any messy newspapers to change up on a regular basis.

This evening we had a great Dinner of Schnitzel, Russet Potatoes & Peas.  Very good indeeed.

Since I have not feeling up to par all day I even cancelled going to the monthly Chamber meeting.  I am hoping tomorrow I begin to feel better, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...