Friday 7 November 2014

My First Ever

I could have slept until the Cows had came home this morning, after a broken night's sleep, however the day had to be started at sometime and mine started before 6 am.

Rob had the appointment with the Nutritionist at the hospital today.  I dropped around late morning myself to the Hospital as the Hospital Auxilary was having an "OPEN HOUSE" for their Tuck Shop today.

Should it not be for ALL The Volunteers much would not happen in so many Health facilities or elsewhere.  YAY Volunteers !  


I am having problems with my laptop overheating and shutting down, taking me well over an hour to do this litter bit, so I will have to say until tomorrow .....

.... "my first ever" to be continued, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. Those treats look delicious.

    Not good about the laptop.... that might bode ill for its future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the volunteers are the best ! Treats look YUMMY ! Hope your lap top gets sorted out ! I use my PC more for blogging as all my photos are on it lol ! Thanks for sharing , hope you get a good nights sleep soon . Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...