Friday 12 July 2013

Fully Zonked !

The dreaded job of the 2nd Quarter of the Crabby Cabbie books is DONE again !!!  Thank goodness ... have I ever mentioned how much I do not care for doing book work?  I didn't think so, *smile*.

That and two loads of laundry and not much other then that was done today .... I was wasted and in a "fog" the rest of the day after I had finished the banking and a couple of other downtown errands needed doing.

Before I had really got started with the day I did take time out to admire some beauty at the side of our house ....

The morning dew was like miniature diamonds coating the roses.


Before I had tackled the books the appliance store repair man showed up to check out my convection oven temperatures as some things I have been baking the past couple of months always take longer to bake through then the recommended temperature times.  He assured me it was all working  as it should and that the convection does not always cut back on the time of baking, however promotes more even baking.  Okay that I will have to be satisfied.

Late this afternoon I sat myself back at the laundry stoop to take time out to throw a stick to Mercedes first, and then Lexus afterwards.  I was too zonked to manage anything but throwing a stick.

Rob got home at 5:30 pm.  I can't believe I could not even drag myself up enough energy to make Dinner for us tonight.  I was very happy he took me up on my suggestion of the Green Door Cafe downtown Wiarton.

Rob had Fish & Chips, while I had one of my favourites, the Loaded Chicken with a side Caesar Salad.  I am not only zonked, I am now very full & zonked !


My girlfriend had shared a link on her Facebook page at some point today.  I know I have heard each and everyone of these sounds.  Thinking my Sons have not, or my Grandchildren every will.  Have you? check out the following link:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/29230/11-sounds-your-kids-have-probably-never-heard


The awesome contrast of the two varieties of Clematis at the other side of our house.  Love it.


I still have the two loads of laundry to bring in, dishes in the sink needing done, and our Aussie gang to be taken care of tonight.  It is only 7:13 pm and I can barely wait until I can move my zonked body into my bed, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

5 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers ! I like taking photos of my flowers with dew on them as well ! Hope you get a good nights sleep and rest up ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are gorgeous, Cindy! I feel absolutely juiced myself today too. Definitely time for bed for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The single rose really does look diamond encrusted!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your clematis. I have a strange belief that I can't grow climbers as I've never had much success. I should have a go here but it would have to be a mountain variety I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we've all had zonked days!

    That dew does have a peculiar effect on the roses.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...