Saturday 13 July 2013

A Hard Day's Night & Day



My poor Crabby Cabbie Rob got home again in the wee hours of the morn, to get back up again after only 6 hours sleep to head back in to work.  Our Crabby Cabbie John who had about the same sleep worked today until 1 pm, then I took over for him to give him a break.

I was out from 1:00 until 3:30 pm.  I had a man to take home from the hospital, a mother and her daughter and two senior ladies.  They had been all very nice people.

Rob was relieved by 4 pm so he could come home to have himself a nap.  Here it is 6 pm and he has still not done so.  Oh man .... 

There is suppose to be 3 Weddings this evening that the Crabby Cabbie has been called on.  If all goes according to plan, it sounds like they are going to have one busy evening.

Oh what else did I get done today?  I did two more loads of laundry to hang out on the line, weeded a bit of the front flower bed, did a sinkful of dishes and of course, looked after all our Aussie doggies, even taking the time out to play fetch with Mercedes.  Oh yes I also gathered up a box of clothing for the Wiarton Salvation Army as they have made it known on their Facebook page that they are in great need of clothing items for the Thrift Store.

Always lots to be done.  Tomorrow it will be cutting the lawn, while Rob and a friend fix our rotortiller, and maybe I will, at some point, be able to get some weeding done out in the Vegetable Garden.  Oh yes I best not forget I have a first thing Taxi Fare in the morning to do too.  

Another reason I love Wiarton.  It this not a beautiful sight to gaze upon?  This photo was taken from Wiarton's Bluewater Park overlooking the Wiarton Marina on Colpoy's Bay.


I made Rob a lunch, and he has now gone back to bed, hopefully to sleep.  I am going to put my feet up and hopefully rest a bit myself.  Really there are some days I absolutely get tired of being tired, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...