Wednesday 28 January 2015

This Little Piggy ....

What a stellar weather day did we just have ???  Sure it was -20 first thing at 6 am when I was out with the Aussies, but by the time the Sunshine was in full force with a high of -4 & no wind it could have downright passed for a balmy like day.

Beautiful Sunshine all day long, and being on this side of Mother Earth, what more could a person ask for ... and I won't go there as there most certainly is always something to ask for isn't there? but for the most part there is much to be thankful, even though I have days I forget to remind myself of that.

Rob had a friend come over to help him bring in wood as the supply in our basement was dwindling from the last time he was over to give us a hand.

Yes the wood shed is also getting quite low.  I believe Rob and I might rethink how much wood we might need in next Year as we burnt much more with having 2 wood stoves burning this Winter.  Also we didn't leave the one in the basement go out since the puppies were born, as I feared one might get a draft, and I couldn't have that happen.


Speaking of puppies, this little piggy ...

Yes they are all after me as soon as they see me.  What a fuss they put up ... from left to right, Raven (Blue Merle Male), Lyric (Blue Merle Female), Izzy (Blue Merle Female), Snickers (Red Tri Female) & Jax (Black Tri Male). 

 Mama Lexus fed them, I fed them, then it was "lights out".


I did get our bedding washed, the bed remade up and dishes done today.  I also had a Dinner of Garlic Sausage, Sauerkraut & Baked Potato all by myself, as my Crabby Cabbie hubby is gone out on a call.  His has been left on "warm" for whenever he returns back home.

Today on Facebook I came across some interesting ways to use Muffin Tins that I thought was a good share at the following link:

http://mamabee.com/20-unexpected-uses-muffin-pan-make-life-easier/

A couple I thought to be a bit far fetched for me, but there were also a couple of good ideas too.

Also for those who love Kraft Dinner & Lasagna, I came upon this recipe:

http://www.kraftcanada.com/recipes/mac-cheese-lasagna-95062?cm_mmc=social-_-facebook-_-kc-_-recipe

To go to the links, just highlight across with your mouse, then right click and select "go to".

Anticipation is building in Wiarton with the Wiarton Willie Festival fast approaching this upcoming weekend.  I am hoping to get out to a couple of the Events myself, as long as the weather is good.  For all things Willie please check out the Facebook page by *clicking* HERE.

In the meantime I think I will get all our Aussies out and back in so I can put my feet up for the rest of the evening, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. The pups look so cute perched like that with their paws on the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all soo cute ! Yes it was a lovely sunny blue sky day , it is so much better when the sun shines . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...