Tuesday 3 June 2014

Another Very Long Day

This morning I had been busy hand delivering envelopes to some downtown business on behalf of the Wiarton Chamber of Commerce.  This afternoon I had my hands full with puppies.  This evening after Dinner I went for a 1.74 km walk with my neighbour.

The puppies had a great visit that you can check out by going HERE.

I have so much to get done, and no time to get it done.  Somewhere in all that I did manage to make some Rhubarb Stew.

We have been juggling trying to get the deck stained between rain yesterday and Rob working, and then wanting to get the Gazebo put up, never mind the paper work that needs attending to and the shambles my house had become.  *Sigh* nobody can accuse me of not living, however I am just confused some days about the quality of living with regards to how I have been "time managing" for everyone but me.  This too will pass .... and I am very grateful to have Rob at my side through my every day.


Tomorrow morning people will be coming to pickup their pup.  Tomorrow afternoon I will be meeting and greeting a new Family Doctor, and tomorrow late afternoon is the 60th Anniversary for my Public School in Southampton (Ontario), where I attended Kindergarden to Grade 8.

I am pretty sure the next 5 days will be busy, and tomorrow another very long day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...