Tuesday 13 January 2015

Yummy Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin

I had a bit of help last night from my medicine cabinet as I really need a good night's sleep before I tackled today.  I felt much better even though I was awake a couple of times through the night and up before 6 am.  

I got myself a bit organized first thing, in-between letting out & in Aussies who seemingly needed out more often today, before heading down to the bank & grocery store.

When I returned home I started a load of laundry, yes I did three more loads today, of whites and bedding, then I tackled the Crabby Cabbie books.  I was happy to get October and November entered and balanced.  I am certain it wouldn't take me the majority of the day if I didn't have constant interruptions but that is how it is around here.  Aussies RULE !

Also the one month I couldn't get to balance going through one column at a time.  It really sucks when a person, as myself suffers a tad from Dyslexia, and change the numbers around on myself, even thought they look perfect in my mind's eye.  I had put .50 instead of .05, so I had to find out where I had been out the .45 cents.  I do the same when people give me telephone number to write down; I have to be very careful.

Back to Aussie's ruling ....


Just a whole pile of cuteness, are they not?  puppies are heart wrenching at times, and hopefully turn into beautiful long time companions in Forever Homes.

I had came across a Slow Cooker recipe on Facebook for Pork Tenderloin that I thought I would give a whirl today, and trust me ...

.... either Rob nor I were disappointed.  It was a hearty rustic meal, and will be added to my favourites.  Oh yes did I also mention how Easy Peasy it was to make? it is so.


Recipe please?  FOR A PRINTABLE RECIPE, PLEASE *CLICK* HERE.

We are heading into the 3rd week of the 52 Week Money Challenge 2015, is everyone still "on board"?  We had a lot of expenses the past Year, mostly always unexpected, so I was happy I had still part of that little nest egg put away at the end of 2014 to help replace the Washer & Dryer we purchased after our washer went kaput.  Looking forward to the savings again at the end of this Year.

I have to say, despite the surmountable dog hair floating around and the dust that is 1/2 inch thick, I am quite please about what I did get accomplished today.  Tomorrow I will hopefully finish up the last quarter of Year end, and begin to tackle the other never ending nastiness waiting for me, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. I like how the pups all curl up together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm with you on the 52 Week Challenge. I'm doing it backwards. Have $153 put away. Easier to find the money in a month when it's too cold to go shopping anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been too Margaret ! Thanks for being "on board".

      Delete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...