Thursday 22 January 2015

Too Tired

I have been way too tired to put much effort in much of anything with another night behind me with poor sleep.  Another early day with an even longer day ahead.

Thank goodness there had been Homemade 9 Bean Soup in the freezer, along with a Grilled Cheese sandwich that is exactly what we had for Dinner.  Easy peasy.

This morning I had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Caulfield, the surgeon who performed both my Colonoscopy and the Gall Bladder removal.  He will see me again in 2 years, and if all is clear again at that time, again in 5 years.  For a gal who has been avoiding these procedures for over 5 years I sure made up with it by having three procedures within a Year.  Geesh they caught up with me all at once.

I left the Wiarton Hospital and walked across the way to the building where my GP is for my appt. with him.  I am scheduled for another MRI the first of February on my Liver.  I then travelled back across to the Hospital to have more blood work done.  I have been gone over almost from top to bottom it seems, however I feel very confident I am in good caring hands with Dr. Diodati.

The insomnia?  I am to not have any coffee after the hour of Noon.  Should I wake up and be laying their for a length of time I am to get up to read something boring or do a "Word Find" puzzle, then attempt sleep again.  I will give it a go, as I am good to try anything once.

I think if I could get into a regular routine again, with a daily walk at the same time of day, this would be a surmountable benefit.  However my Life at this time does not afford a regular routine so I will do what I always have done in my Life, do the best I can with what I have, and if it works I will be very happy.

Today I also dealt with a couple of follow-up matters from our recent Chamber Meeting, and got out to take some photographs at a couple of places today.

My friend had a "makeover" done to her business, RAM Trophies & Sportswear this past Fall, so I had to get a photo of it prior to the 2015  Wiarton Willie Festival kicking off, since she is the Official place to go to for "Wiarton Willie" Gear.

Should you be in Wiarton drop around to see Koreen at RAM Trophies & Sportswear, located at the North end of Berford St. (main street).  She is open daily, except for Sundays & Mondays.  Koreen does the embroidery on the "Crabby Cabbie" hats & shirts for us.


That is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

5 comments:

  1. My mother would do crosswords at night if she was having a restless night. It would get her drowsy enough to go back to bed.

    I know the feeling of being tired- I got slammed by a cold today. It'll be an early night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can find rest soon at night , I got so sick from insomnia and was hospitalized from burnout and a break down and I was passing out kind of a narcolepsy type thing because I didn't sleep I had to be put on sleeping pills and believe me I am glad I am on them research and sleep clinics say that if one does not get the sleep the body and brain needs it can lead to much more physical and mental illness and I believe that as it happened to me from lack of sleep ! I hope your Dr doesn't drag it out for you too long as it can get dangerous for you . Thanks for sharing , take care and get some well needed sleep !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have chronic fatigue as I cannot sleep through the night. My only suggestion is if you have a chance, take a nap, even 15 minutes can help restore you! Just lie down and rest.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot Groundhog Day was coming up!! Your community will be busy and buzzing with that happening in a week or so. I occasionally have insomnia and also follow the rule of getting up after 30 minutes and reading for awhile. It helps, somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have to pick up a book and I'm drowsy. VERY annoying as it takes me weeks and weeks to finish one! I'll have everything crossed that you have a good one tonight my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...