Monday 12 January 2015

Time Out

Today had been hopeful, weather wise, as the Sun came out for a time, but had been barely out when it began snowing again ... huge fluffy flakes.  It was actually quite damp and mild this morning with the drift of snow along our roof line coming off leaving almost 2 feet in front of our side door.  I was thankful myself, or nobody else for that matter, was not caught underneath it.

I have one more load of laundry to do.  I am taking a time out from laundry for the remainder of the day.  With a night behind me of no sleep I am bushed.

The Ham bone I cooked down into stock I made 9 Bean Veggie Soup today.  That simmered nicely on the stove top all day long at low heat.  We never had any today as the flavours will have permeated through it by tomorrow making it much better.

Between soup, dishes, bedding, laundry, and Checkerboard Aussies, never mind the errands I ran this afternoon which took up a good amount of my day, I am ready to call it a day already and it is only 5:46.

Today I also made a point of contacting my friend, Sharon, who is in Florida for the Winter, as we haven`t touched base in ever so long.  Even today had not been enough time to catch up.  I also have to try and get a hold of my other friend, Shannon, who I haven`t spoke to like as in forever ... time escapes us at times.

Dinner was simple with Garlic Sausage & Kraut in the Crock Pot, Brown Rice and Boiled Beets.

Oh yes I had a call about our two remaining Aussie puppies last night.  Rob gave me a hand getting some photos together to send off via Email.  I even had myself some puppy cuddles today.  Since I do pride myself on sharing (most of or/and some of the time) I am sharing the cuteness with everyone else.

A Black Tri Male & Red Tri Female, both too cute not to want to cuddle.


I should know by Wednesday which one they have chosen, leaving only one puppy seeking a Forever Home.  

I need to get done what I have to get done, the last quarter of the Crabby Cabbie books priority tomorrow, before the start of next week.  What is the start of next week? well those puppies will be 4 weeks already and the weaning process begins.  Where did that Month go ????  YIKES !!!

This week is filling up so fast already I feel I have most of it pretty much behind me already.  Do you ever get feeling as such?  

On that note I think I will have a cuppa tea, do up the dishes, take my Aussies all out and about, then call it an early evening with maybe a wee bit of TV before bed, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...