Thursday 15 January 2015

Blehhhhh Bad Good & Ugly (AGAIN)


Yes today I was feeling a bit bleh and under the weather.  I woke up with a nasty headache and from there it got ugly with a churning stomach and my breakfast deciding it wouldn't stay down.

The bad, needless to say, once again, nothing much got done around here.\

The good ?  this morning I had a call about the interested party for the Black Tri Male Puppy.  He now has a FOREVER HOME, and his name is "Jax".  I also had someone contact me about the Red Tri Female.  They came to see her this afternoon.  Her name is now "Snickers".

Izzy (Blue Merle Female), Lyric (Blue Merle Female), Raven (Blue Merle Male), Jax (Black Tri Male) & Snickers (Red Tri Female).  All heading off to their new FOREVER HOMES in 4 weeks time.


I took a Gravol earlier today which really helped my tummy, enough so that I was able to eat some of the Rotisserie Chicken Rob brought home & a Garden Salad.  My stomach is churning still a bit, but I won't take another Gravol as they were 12 hours ones.

I am of the opinion that I might go to bed a wee bit earlier then usual with hopes my dear Rob will take care of the evening rounds with the Aussies, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. SO much puppy goodness!! Ack! lol!! Hope you're feeling better soon! Rest up! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear all the pups have forever homes now ! Bad that your not feeling well ! Hope you feel better soon . Thanks for sharing , try to have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for the pups!

    I suggest tea or ginger ale as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lot of it about over here Cindy! Hope you feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...