Wednesday 1 October 2014

Out With The New ...

I could not go anywhere today as our new mattress was being delivered between the times of 9 am and 7 pm.  A wide berth of time, so no sense in making plans for the day when something is being delivered or serviced.

Actually it turned out not too bad as the mattress delivery ended up being around the lunch hour, so not the whole of the day lost.

Out with the new Posterpedic and in with the newer Tempur-Pedic mattress.  


We had purchased the Sears Comfort Guarantee, which if you purchase one of their mattress pads and not satisfied with your mattress purchase in the first 365 days you may return it by either paying or being refunded the difference on the new mattress you choose.

Tonight will be the tell tale all of the new Tempur-Pedic Mattress as this one can not be returned.  You can read more about it by *clicking* HERE.  I noticed the price has gone up $400.00 since we purchased ours two weeks ago.

Mid-afternoon I was able to run downtown to do a couple of errands needing done, then the rest of the afternoon was pretty much ....

.... like this for all of us.  Another grey overcast day, you know the kind that you wish you could stay in bed all day with a good book or your head under the blankets ?


I called the Hospital just before Lunch to find out my Auntie Gladys was going home.  She must be exhausted from her hospital stay, and still not feeling well, as I haven't heard an update about how she is doing now.  I am sure she has to be doing better or they would not have released her to go back home.

I was very *sad* to hear my other Auntie, Aunt Pearlina, was also in the Hospital this week.  She has been failing physically this past Year, and I believe it has been decided she will be moved from her home into a Nursing Home facility.  She is 93 1/2 years old.  Another one of my favourite Aunts.

Today I was feeling pretty blah, with my mood quite matching the weather.  We all have such days, however some seem more difficult to shake then others.  Hopefully my blahs will leave me much sooner then later, as it is awful feeling so "blah".


I have no idea why I was feeling small, left out, and a bit angry today with a couple of things magnifying themselves more they they should have, but those feelings will pass with hopefully a better feeling day ahead of me tomorrow, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Some days we just have those off days when we feel out of sorts. I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you'll get a good night sleep finally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been so grey and drizzly here this week. I've been doing well to get out of bed before noon. :( Now I have either a cold or allergies.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...