Saturday 4 October 2014

Nothing At All

I was awake most of the wee hours of the morning finally getting up at 5:45 am to take Portia and Bandit out, then Lexus and Buddy.  I then put Portia back to bed in her crate and went back to bed myself to lay there until 8 am.  I am exhausted !

After 9 am I was downtown Wiarton to do a couple of errands.  The rest of the morning was not much of anything then the usual.

The day ended up going from rain this morning to a cool windy but Sunny day, turning back to heavy rain about 4 pm, still the same out there now.

I did manage to capture some Autumn Beauty today in my travels ....


Rob had to leave mid-morning for an out of town trip, not returning until 5:30 pm.  For dinner this evening we went out for Chinese to the local restaurant in Wiarton.  We both had the $9.95 "special" combination plate.  It was good, but I am too full now, hoping that feeling will leave me soon.

I am hoping tomorrow we do NOT have to leave the house, that I feel somewhat RESTED, and we can get some things ACCOMPLISHED prior to Winter ARRIVING !  The time is flying by with so much still to be done before "it" arrives.

I have been giving our Bandit diatomaceous earth on a daily basis, since I received it the other day, which you can read more about HERE.

Bandit has been going crazy with licking his back end due to what I have been thinking is allergy/mite related.  He has licked so much it was raw.  Instead of giving him another monthly dose of Revolution, I have been giving him a Tablespoon of DE mixed in with Yogurt since Wednesday. He has stopped licking his back end with it now scabbed over beginning to heal.   Thanks again Diane, I could not be happier, and hope it continues to give Bandit more relief as I continue with the DE with him on a daily basis.

Unfortunately today was pretty much a nothing at all kind of a day.  How was your day?

Hopefully in two hours time I will be sleeping like a baby with it lasting all night long, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. Is DE like eating clay? I have some, but am saving it for an emergency! Love your fall colors. Nothing days are sometimes good days!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Bandit,hope he feels better soon.
    The REAL Maple Syrup Mob xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weather has been all over the map too. I've heard about using DE for mites and fleas. We've put it on my pup before.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...