Saturday 22 August 2015

What A Day !

Where to begin????  I barely have an idea as what a day this was.  I guess at the beginning, with photos to follow maybe tomorrow....

I decided to return some clothing I had gotten for my Mother to the stores I had purchased from in Owen Sound.  I headed out about 11 am.

As I was minding my own business going through the Walmart parking lot towards Penningtons I was suddenly shaken up when I was hit by a vehicle coming at an angle across the parking lot.  The front end of my van smacked !!!

After waiting for the police, who said all private parking lot accidents were usually deemed 50 - 50 at fault by the insurance companies, then waited for him to fill out a report that the accident had happened, I was shaking I had been so upset.

Fortunately I was able to drive my vehicle home and not pay for a tow.  Big deal on that bonus!

When I returned the items to Reitmans, I ended up with a pair of jeans for me, and 2 pair of Capri for Mom totalling $28.00 .... now that was a bonus of 50% off their red tag sale prices.

I didn't get home until after 3 pm.  At 4 pm a family came to see about Portia's pup.  The family was a PERFECT match for him, and he will be going home with them in 7 weeks.  Happy when I find such great homes for our Aussie pups....very happy.

I really didn't feel like going for a walk tonight, but thanks to my girlfriend, Lynn, I went.  I managed to get my 10,000 steps in today, and feel I am getting a bit back on track regardless of not feeling like I want to.  Perseverance with a little help from my friends.

I am tired, thinking I will go to bed shortly with the book I have begun reading, "Still Alice", Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...