Tuesday 11 August 2015

Lost My Mojo

It seems I have lost my mojo for blogging the past few months .... as I also feel I have lost myself, and until I find that self again I will be blahhhhh.

Our beautiful Mercedes is so happy at her home with our children, and their 5 children.


Today didn't know whether which end of weather it was going to be .... torrents of rain or an abundance of sunshine.  The vanity, sinks & mirrors? to be in our new re-done bathroom hopefully sometime before this Christmas.


That is all she wrote this day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was an up and down day in terms of weather- rain most of the overnight, looming skies, and then more rain in the evening. Today appears to be the same.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...