Monday 10 August 2015

Giving In

I am going to be giving in by trying meds (again) to sleep, as I don't think I am going to last much longer if I don't and I have a family reunion coming up.  I have been up since 2 am, and awake at midnight.  Sigh.....

I got the boy's lunches ready, breakfast into them and was out the door to deliver them to Vacation Bible School Day Camp at the Salvation Army.

According to Connor, they had an amazing day (not bad for a kid who really didn't want to go in the first place).  We had been invited to dinner at a friend's, whose grandson also went to the Day Camp.  Turkey had been on the menu...what a spread with lots of veggies too & Creme Brulee for dessert.  Yum !


By the time I had dropped off the boys I had driven home with a full blown migraine, by mid-morning I was throwing up, by after lunch I was sleeping on the couch until 3 pm, then got up to get ready for dinner.  It took longer then usual today for the meds to kick in unfortunately.

Insult had been added to injury at one point today.

The good was I added a magnetic chalkboard to the fridge to highlight things I have to do in BOLD, as lack of sleep has been poor for my brain at times.  The insult today was when I opened the back of my van to put something in to have a table slide out and hit my shin.  Yes it had been a huge OUCHIE ... with no damage to the portable table.


Since the rainy day caused my migraine, it did good for my plants.  I even set the house plants out to get a good rain soaking to make them happy.


My DIL texted me a couple of photos she had framed today ....

Stunning and handsome comes to my mind with lots of love in-between.


These two, my Paul and Elizabeth, have had many challenges of life thrown at them the past couple of years, and have made it through everyone.  All my best wishes and love for them to keep conquering all for many years to come.  Five children is a challenge in itself that they handle the very best of all.

I am tired and soon going to be giving in, rather then later, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...