Friday 8 May 2015

LOVE Surprises !

This morning I didn't even make the bed or look behind me as I headed South down the road towards the makings of a surprise.  I LOVE SURPRISES, but better then that I LOVE surprising others.

I arrived in Kitchener about 10:30 am at my sister Donna's home.  We had a nice visit out on her patio in the shade, as it was the warmest day so far this Spring.  After our visit I headed out to New Hamburg to go see our kids.

Paul was at work, and Liz was sleeping after a 12 night shift at the hospital, so I got myself some lunch and hung out with Bandit in the park until she was up.  We had ourselves a coffee on the porch while we waited for the kids to come home from school.

Once Josh, Chloe and Briar arrived home us girls headed out for a walk with the dogs.  By the time we got home Paul was on his way with the boys, Aiden & Connor as it was their weekend to come visit.

Liz got dinner ready for everyone, but before we sat down for it, I asked them to come outside with me.

I got the really Mom, what's up "look" from Paul, as he was hot and tired from a long day at work.  Then it was from both Paul & Liz the "really" look, I can't believe it !


Not only were they both surprised the were also very happy Rob and I gifted them a Dishwasher for their Wedding Gift.


This is the reason Rob & I thought they should have their wedding gift early, as there is ALWAYS dishes needing doing at their house.


Once we were done dinner, and Paul had a quick shower the 8 of us headed out for a walk with Mercedes and Bandit.  It was nice to get out to walk with the balmy breeze.

The boys are getting themselves a sandwich for a bedtime snack, and then maybe we will watch a movie on Netflix. 

I am happy to be here with our kids, but I still miss my Rob who stayed behind, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. that was a nice surprise you gave them and a very useful one at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day and a great gift! I'm sure it will get used a lot!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...