Saturday 9 May 2015

What A Great Day !

My day started early, but that is normal for me.  Paul, Aiden, Bandit & I were out the door by 7 am headed for a coffee then onto Walmart in Kitchener.

We got back mid-morning.  Paul helped me wrap the wedding shower gifts for Liz before her Cousin arrived from Mississauga. This is the cousin who will be singing at their Wedding.

Just before 1 pm Liz's Mom, Jean, her Cousin Angela, and I swooped Liz out the door to a New Hamburg restaurant for her shower.  What a great day !  we never got back until going onto 5 pm.

Liz'a parents came over for dinner.  After they left the kids, dogs, Paul, Liz & I went for a big walk then stopped for ice cream on the way home.

I have tons of photos however it is late, and I am too tired to get them all organized, so they will come within the next couple of days, however in the meantime I do not want to disappoint you, my wonderful husband, Rob, by  posting not a one, so here you go ....


This is the shower gift from Liz's Mom, Jean.  A gazebo for their back deck.


This was a gift from myself, along with a Family Photo frame and stoneware pie plate.


Other then a bit tired Liz was a very happy girl, and so very much appreciated everyone being there for her and overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness of the gifts she received.

Oh my here it is after 10 pm, way past my bedtime and just think tomorrow is Mother's Day.

I am going to sign off for the night here, then give my hubby a call at home, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. what a great time you had. I hope this doesn't knock you back, you need to have a quiet week when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...