Monday 4 May 2015

Really ....

... there is not too much to say about the day I have just had.  Another night of not too much sleep, and a morning of achy stiffness.

I had a meeting at 11:00 am which lasted an hour.  I then came home for lunch, and laid down for a rest this afternoon (again).

What got done? our bed was made and that was the long and the short of it.  Oh yes I also went to pickup tickets at Josie's of Wiarton for my Cousin Vi, Auntie Gladys, and neighbour, Lois, to go to the Nurses Fashion Show & Luncheon on the 13th of May at the The Meeting Place, Propeller Club in Wiarton.


$20.00 might seem a lot for a luncheon, however Josie's of Wiarton gives back each person a $20.00 Gift Certificate for the store.  I see it as a win win situation for all, and it also is for a great supporter of the community.

It rained a good part of the day, however the Sun is out now in full force.  When I had been out with the Aussies at 6 am, I had to come back in to get my camera, as the beauty was astounding !


I most certainly am a morning person, that I can attest to for all of my life.  I am sure I became that way by way of my father, Fritz.

Now to enlighten myself, a tune from the 70's ....


Tonight I am looking forward to watching The "Voice" at 8 pm, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...