Friday 15 May 2015

MAY 2-4 Weekend Flashbacks !

What were you doing back in the 70's on the May 2-4 Weekends (aka Victoria Day Weekend) ?  most people I grew up with in Southampton and Port Elgin, and hanging out with in Sauble Beach were "rocking out" ....

May 2-4 Weekend Flashbacks !!!









One of my ALL TIME favourites ....


Growing up in the late 60's & 70's were some of the best times in the History of Rock & Roll, and this girl would go back there any time if she could.  Would you?

That is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkeboard.

3 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...