Sunday 31 May 2015

Highlights Of The Day

I am too exhausted to barely do a post this evening.  Yesterday caught up with me today.

All I managed was a couple of loads of laundry, and a trip to the hardware store today to get paint supplies.

Last week when our 8 year old grandgirl was in a dance recital production of "Grease" she had a wonderful time.  Some more photos her Mom sent me ...

A very sweet confident Briar who I am very proud of.  
Paul & Liz had gotten her flowers for when the 3 day production had wrapped up.  
A very happy little girl I would say.


Rob let his secret out of the bag this morning on how he measure up the scallops on the deck fencing.

The dish on our coffee table had been the pattern he had used to make the scallops.  He gave me a personal demonstration.  Can't say he isn't resourceful now can I ?


Those were the highlights of my day here, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...