Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Here I am back at home, with some photos organized from last evening and today, but more of the Bridal Shower will have to be tomorrow.

Four of our Grandchildren who I was able to capture without them knowing last evening before Dinner.


Before Dinner Paul managed to bring in the Dishwasher out of my van, and thank goodness Rob had put the cart in for him or it might not have happened.  Liz's Mom, Jean, and Dad, Brian, brought over salad & burgers for dinner.  Jean was well greeted by Bandit upon entering, and Brian was soon helping Liz & Paul make room in the kitchen for the dishwasher.


We all had a great meal together last evening.  After Jean & Brian left for home Paul, Liz, the 4 kids, two dogs and I headed out for a big walk.

The kids enjoyed their Bikes, the dogs their walk, Liz and I the amazing Sunset, and then there was Paul taking over one of the girl's bikes .... *sigh* please Lord give Liz MORE strength after they marry.


Now back to today .....

To ALL the Wonderful Mothers in the World, many blessings for you today and every day after. xxx

I know I have had many, and still have, women in my Life that I have looked up to and respected as a Mother as well as my own Mother.  Thank you to all you special ladies for also being in my Life.

Bandit most certainly enjoyed all the attention he got over the weekend.  This was just this morning !  There is a video of him "playing dolls" with Chloe & Briar you may view by going over HERE.


After everyone was up, and Liz had came downstairs she was surprised by her Mother's Day gift from them all.


I was gifted the beautiful Yellow Mums, and the lovely Gerber Daisy the day before from Liz's Mom.  After everyone had showered & made ready we all headed downtown New Hamburg to meet Liz's Mom & Dad for a Mother's Day breakfast.


After I had parked I came across a couple also out having a morning breakfast brunch.


Paul even helped the waitress by going for the coffee pot to refill the Mother's cups.  A very nice gesture on his behalf (I trained him at a very young age).  I had to laugh at Chloe who was not only enjoying making bubbles in her chocolate milk, but also eating a lemon in between bubbles.


Thanks to Paul & Brian treating us all we not only had a great breakfast but lots of fun being together.

We got back to the house & I gather up my belonging to load them in the van.  Before heading out we got a few more photos....

We had a bit of a problem getting a photo of all of us as the Sun was very bright this morning.



Here are the Lovebirds of the Year.  


I left 23*C weather which turned into a damp, wet, rainy 11*C by the time I got into Wiarton.

I had an AMAZING Mother's Day Weekend with the kids, still speaking to Rob to keep him up to date at all times, but Bandit and I are tired and happy to be back home with him, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...