Friday 29 May 2015

Decks Prepared For Deckover

 It takes me 2 or 3 cups of coffee to get myself unravelled first thing in the mornings most days.  I would never want to give up my mornings regardless as they are the best part of the day.

I tried the new meds today, however the pain was not lessened, however I suppose I must give it a few days to get into my system, then we will see.

... to operate my mouse.

Our Apple Tree is in full bloom.  Is it not beautiful? and I also find it to be very unique with its slanted characteristic. 


Tie a yellow ribbon around the old apple tree ... hope you don't have this going through your head all weekend !!!  hehehehe


Rob was busy most of the day preparing our side deck and front stoop for Deckover.  The bench also got a good cleaning with the pressure washer.  Deckover will be a nice finish and also will not be slippery when it rains and the wood is wet.


Later today my Auntie Gladys was coming up to Wiarton to visit my sister, Jeane, in the hospital, and then head up to Gateway Haven to visit my Mom.  She is always so thoughtful.  I met her up at the hospital to also have a visit with Jeanne.

Auntie took a beautiful Ecuador Rose along for Jeanne.  Jeanne is feeling much much better and they were having a couple of laughs together.  I really love Aunties new summer top she had on, the colour suited her quite nicely.


More on the Roses of Ecudor? please *click* HERE.  They are huge, long lasting and beyond beautiful.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us, as there is always lots to be done ALL the time.  It is suppose to rain tomorrow, however Sunday it should be nice again, as the decking needs to be very dry before the Deckover gets applied, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...