Tuesday 19 May 2015

Amazing Customer Service

I am beyond amazed at the Customer Service I have received from Bogs Canada in the past 24 hours.  Their guarantee is 100% ! and you most certainly do not get that just anywhere now a days, do you?

I emailed them last night with the problem with my bogs, after wearing them for a lengthy time cutting the lawn, and heard back from them by 8 am this morning.  I sent them off a photo of the inside tag, and they emailed me some choices for replacement.  The replacements have been ordered and will be shipped out to me.

100% happy with the amazing customer service from Bogs Canada !  and would never hesitate buying another pair of boots from them in the future.

I would like to know who turned Winter back on ?  7*C with cold western winds was a rude awaking first thing this morning.  I was hoping the humidity would be gone, not expecting to go back to putting socks and shoes again !  Holy cold Batman ! you will be freezing the Robins back down South again.

First thing this morning I was sitting in the Lab of the Wiarton Hospital at 7:30 am so I could get my bloodwork done and get out of there lickity split.  I was back home about 1 1/2 when the phone rang.  It had been the lab ... could I go back down as they had overlooked something and needed another vial of blood from me.  Off I went down and back again.

At 10 am I called Gateway Haven to ask them to order a lunch for me as I was going up to have a visit with my Mother.  We had a nice lunch, and I had also taken her along a couple of nice blouses.  I had asked her if she wanted to go out for lunch sometime, and she told me "yes, for a hot dog and ice cream".  Guess when the weather gets warmer that is what we will be doing.

Believe it or not I was still whooped right out and it really hit me after lunch.  Yes I had a lay down, however did not sleep.  About 3:45 pm I had to head out on another errand, so I am STILL tired.

We had a light dinner of a BBQ'd hamburger and green salad with cucumber and mushrooms.  My new "favourite" salad dressing is Kraft Berry Balsamic ... very yummy, and only 30 calories per tablespoon.

For some reason my usual left ear is plugged as I am congested.  It feels like an ocean of waves inside there.  I hate that feeling.  I have tried plugging my nose to get it to pop, but nothing is giving.  Next I will give an antihistamine a try.

Tonight is the 2nd last elimination of talent on The "Voice".  It will be another great show again I am
thinking.

16 year old Sawyer Fredericks has our Vote.
.

Rob just got the wood stove "fired" up as I am finding it a bit on the chilly side in here, and I want to be cozy and warm when I watch The "Voice" at 8 pm, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

5 comments:

  1. Very good service from the company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your moms choice of menu, woman after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good to know about Bogs! So cold here too, I've been freezing so finally caved and ran the furnace for a few minutes. SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...