Thursday 7 May 2015

All Day Long

Yes I pretty much slept all day long.  I went to bed last night about 7 pm to wake up around 3 am with a sinus headache that made my head feel like it was going to explode.

I got up to take some meds, then again at 7 am for a coffee and water.  Back to bed I went.

I tried a bit of lasagna at lunchtime, and more water, before I slept the afternoon away.  I still have to have some dinner, but not quite ready for that yet for some reason.

Not much to be said when one is sleeping most of the day ... but another "blast from the past", Disco days in the 70's.


Warm thanks to all the well wishes for a speedy recovery, you can not imagine how much each and everyone meant to me.  Thank you.

I am off to scrounge something light for my dinner.  Scrambled Eggs maybe? then head back off to my bed, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. you will survive that's for sure. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recovery does take time. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get all the rest you can. Soon you'll be feeling 'On top of the World' again. Speedy recovery. Bess

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...