Tuesday 14 October 2014

Today Was ...

Today was ... started with the usual, then out the door for a 9:30 & 10:00 meeting which ran me to almost lunch time !  but really one has to get r' done regardless then it is out of the way for the time being.

Once I returned home it was make the bed, do the dishes, then hit the Crabby Cabbie books, as it is the end of the 3rd Quarter for the Year with any HST owing needing to be paid by the 15th of this month, which just happens to be tomorrow.  Yes I got r' done, in-between taking Aussies out, making lunch and doing dishes.

Truly by the time I headed downtown to the Bank to pay our dues, I was more then relieved to be down with it ALL !!!

After the bank I had a couple of errands which took me right up to not arriving back home at 5 pm to heat up Homemade Turkey Soup and throw a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches together for our Dinner.

Out the door I went again, this time for a 6:00 pm Santa Claus Meeting at the WDCC office.

Here it is 7:53, and I had just arrived back home about 20 minutes ago to some very happy Aussies, as Rob is gone out on a call.

I had some very *sad* news today.  My Aunt Gladys called to tell me my Aunt Pearlina, who has been in the hospital for over a week now, had a stroke yesterday afternoon about 3 pm.  I had planned on going to see her yesterday, but maybe it had been for a reason I was not able to make it up yesterday afternoon to visit her.  I pray this is the reason the visit hadn't happened.

I love my Aunt Pearlina.  She is a very strong kind person with a kind heart and a wonderful sense of humour, who understood Life with no punches held back.  Should she be taken from this World soon, I will sorely miss her, and truly pray that she does not have to suffer long.

I am very *sad*, as will be many other of our family members.  Prayers for my Aunt Pearlina to be at Peace soon with her Maker.

Today was .... also a day without personal photos.  I was too busy and just not in the mood to be taking photos today.  Tomorrow will be another day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you my dear. What a beautiful name Aunt Pearlina has. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Pearlina sounds like a wonderful woman - I hope she doesn't have to suffer at all.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...