Sunday 26 October 2014

Happy Anniversary Rob !

Yes it has been 18 Years since Rob and I said to each other "I do", and ever since then I am certain there has been many "I do nots" and definitely many "nos", or "I won'ts".  Part and parcel of any good marriage, friendship and forever partners, is it not?  and there have been lots of days I recall when we never thought we would make it this far, with still a few here and there.  But alas we are both past the point of being with anyone else but each other, and besides who else would put up with either one of us?

We married 18 years ago today on a beautiful sunshiny day at a small nondenominational Church down a back lane across from the Eaton's Centre in Kitchener, and more directly behind Braun's Bicycle Shop down on Gaukel Street.

Why pick a day late in October to get married? because it had been the 2nd anniversary of our first date on the 26th of October 1994 when we went to see The Rolling Stone's Voodoo Lounge Concert in Toronto at the Sky Dome.  It had been an electric night for both of us, and here we are 20 Years later..

This is at the start of our trip down to Kitchener today when were were both bright eyed and bushy tailed.


We just got home & it is now 8:51 pm..  Trust me we are far from bright eyed and bushy tailed now.

I would like to thank each one personally for the Best Wishes on our Anniversary.  They were very heartfelt and appreciated.  Thank you beyond very much .... xxx

On that note I am heading it off to bed, as I am certain Rob has already beat me there, and something tells me I will be up in the wee hours of the night with a certain little pup.

More to follow in tomorrow's post, as that is all she wrote today, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you were both pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary when it works it is wonderful isn't it. HUG B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary..and many more!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...