Friday 3 October 2014

A Blustery Fall Day


Find out more by *clicking* HERE.


I LOVE Fall colours, do you also?  

The Sunflowers were at the Wiarton Farmer's Market this morning, the Decorative Gourds I picked from the vines that grew on our property which I had taken along to the Market to my friend, Abby.


 This morning was actually quite warm and balmy.  I did a load of laundry and hung out on the line.  After lunch I was running out to retrieve it as the skies opened and the rain came pouring down.  Our Gazebo cover almost blew off and would have been gone if not for ...

Rob having to secure it to our deck, or it would never make it through the upcoming Winter, never mind a blustery Fall day.


The "Peanut Gallery", Bandit & Portia, not far from the patio door keeping an eye on what Rob was up to.  I am very proud to report that today was Day 5 that Portia has gone without any accidents in the house !  Hopefully it remains so from here on in ... Good Girl, Portia !!!


I had a lovely email from a Blogger Friend today.  Thanks Kat !!!  It was also good to know that it took you a couple of weeks to get used to your new Tempurpedic mattress.  There is hope for me that I will be getting used to mine soon too !

I am hoping I can get a bit of reading of the book my friend lent me in this evening, and afterwards hopefully a really good night's sleep where I would wake up feeling actually rested for a change, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. It was weird weather today like you said humid and warm this morning and now chilly and rainy it is this damp chill that makes me ache oh well life goes on lol ! Hope you get a good nights sleep ! Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the gazebo does okay through the coming winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rain pelted down didn't it..we have to check our gazebo this morning (we can't see it from the house)..if it's not there would you have a look to see if it's there?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...