Wednesday 15 April 2015

Too Busy To Blog

I awoke at 2:30 am.  After I returned back to bed Rob took his turn in the bathroom facilities.  As we layed there he said to me, "Even when you are beside with me, I sometimes miss you".  That was a very sweet comment from my husband whom I have to steal kisses from, or so I thought.

Yes I have been either feeling too busy to blog lately, or too fatigued, or worn down from too much pain.  At the moment I am trying to get rid of another headache which I suspect has began with the start of Spring and more allergies.

A couple of highlights of my day were ....

The arrival this morning of our 3rd new mattress set in the past 1 1/2 year.  Hopefully this one will suit both of us in the comfort & sleep departments.  The first new one we felt everyone of our pressure points, then the second set was lumpy and uncomfortable, so onto the third one.  The third is known to be a charm, is it not? let's hope this is to be true.


Then this afternoon Rob went out to start Spring cleaning the mess off our front lawn made by the three culprits having themselves much fun in the sun of the day.  Lexus & Portia had a blast, and wore Portia right out (thank goodness) !


I have been very happy the Sun has gotten brighter, and the air warmer these past few days.  I am also very happy to let everyone know Rob & I just got back our Annual Police Checks for the taxi licenses and we both still have "squeaky clean" records.  What a relief, eh?

On those most positive notes I am signing off, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. you need to slow down Cindy, honestly for your own good..........

    Thinking of you,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do need to slow down, I think. From all you do it sounds like you've taken a lot on your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...