Saturday 21 December 2013

A Wonderful Family Luncheon

I really look, forward to my Aunt, the Cousins and I getting together every Year for a pre-Christmas Luncheon  This Year was no exception.

We had a great time today, enjoyed the chatting among ourselves while lunching, exchanging a few small gifts, then the shopping afterwards in Downtown Wiarton.

Unfortunately I have been fighting a Migraine Headaches since getting up this morning, as the weather is changing again.  I am going to have to post about my day tomorrow, as at this moment I am going to seek out the comfort of my bed and a dark room.

Just this one photo for now of my Auntie Gladys who was in the Festive Spirit with Red Earrings and all this day.


Should you be in any of the areas that are now experiencing, or have freezing rain in their forecast, please take extra precaution if out, better yet stay in if at all possible.  To view this warning, please do so HERE.

I am hoping my bed and the migraine medication will ease headache, as it is the 2nd time I have taken meds for it already this day, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better in the morning !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get as much rest as you can, Cindy.

    We got a bit of freezing rain, but mostly just snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a great day Cindy! I could tell you were not well... Thanx so much for arranging this family luncheon. xo

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...