Monday 23 December 2013

Hooray It Has Left !

My brother, Allan, is usually up early and headed downtown for a daily Tim Horton coffee.  His only coffee of the day.  I called him at 7:00 am to catch him before he left to make sure he swung around to pickup up his tin of goodies I make him every Christmas.

When he ever drops in he always brings me a coffee, this day I told him to pass, and not because I didn't want one this was for certain.

Rob had been heading out Allan pulled in.  Never say that Woman chit chat, as trust me there is a few men I know who do their share.  Finally I went out to take him his tin, as usually he is in a hurry, and more then likely his coffee was getting cold.  Maybe he will drop around again on Christmas Day when Mom is here.


Jack Frost and his Ice Friends had been very busy throughout the night and early this morning.  I love the crunch of snow beneath my boots and the glory of all this beauty.


Hooray the Migraine has left my head.  Yes this is me, Migraine free with a whole house in need of cleaning after either being sick or too busy last week.  I do not think I barely made a dent in anything today, however the bedding did get changed, as well as two loads of laundry folded and put away.  Rob called as he had dropped his van off to get the oil change, would I come around to pick him up?  Yes dear after I cleared 1/4 " or more of ice off the windshield of the Van.  It took me forever !  Our mechanic said to take a lukewarm spray bottle of water to clear it; works well he says.  Maybe next time.  


When we were downtown I went to get some decaffeinated Earl Grey Tea for myself.  I tried another coffee this morning with a bit of 2% milk, which did not go over so well.  The tea? 20 bags for $4.99 !!! I almost fell over when Rob told me the price.  Trust me I got 2 mugs of tea from the one bag, as I will make sure I streeeetch it at that price.


I am hoping I will get more accomplished tomorrow then what I did get done this day.  I did remember to take the Turkey out of the freezer, and this has to account for something does it not?  *Smile*

My friend, Abby, posted something to Facebook later today which I really enjoyed and wish more parents would be more creative to get their children to use their imaginations.  Check out what these parents did for their children at the following link:  http://www.quickmeme.com/p/3vqq46

Fantastic was it not ???

My most favourite one of the day I could have stared at for hours putting my imagination to work .....


As such as it was, that was how my day was, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by to Wish You and Your Family A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year~ I'm so glad that I have gotten to know you Cindy:) Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know the migraine's subsided for you.

    Those are amazing frosty shots.

    Merry Christmas, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, William, the very same good wishes to you !

      Delete
  3. Good to hear your migraine has left you. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy (and migraine free) 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Susan, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & New Year ! x

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your crabby cabbie, so glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...