Monday 2 January 2023

A Day Late & A Dollar Short

 A day late & a dollar short .... I wanted to do a blog post yesterday but I just didn't have the energy.

Let's get right into those $$$$'s will we?

Who's in for a 52 Week Money Challenge with the outcome of $1,378 savings at the end of this Year?  I & some others have successfully done this in past years, however quite a few more haven't.  Some have even started it going backwards, getting the "big" monies out of the way right at the get go.  $1,378.00? just think about it, you, hopefully, might be a day late, but not a dollar short at the end of 2023.

If you are up for the challenge leave a "yea" or "nay" in the comments.

We had two appointments to view our "Chunky Monkey" puppies yesterday.  One was 9 am, & the other 1 pm, so this pretty much cut into the day, with trying to get everything else in-between throughout the day.  You know like making & feeding mash to 10 puppies, washing puppy bedding, taking our adults in & out all day, cleaning kennel runs.... never mind catching up on our own laundry, dishes, bed making, sweeping up dog hair, you know that "other stuff" needed doing.

The puppy appointments were so worth it !  I strive to find the very very best homes for our Checkerboard Aussie pups, being very fortunate to do so all these years, but for a handful of incidents, sometimes unavoidable with some people being able to answer my battery of questions, & slipping under the wire to not being good keepers of animals.  I have though been fortunate to get 3 pups returned, who I did find perfect homes for, and who do keep in touch with me on a regular basis.

Back to the puppy appointments... 2 of our sweet Checkerboard Pups have found their PERFECT forever homes, & that makes me soooo happy.  3 of the pups now have homes, 1 pending a potential forever home, and 2 appointments forthcoming.

Meet "Charlie's" New Forever Home Master & Mistress, Don & June.


Don & June recently lost their beloved Aussie of 15 years, Benji, & boy oh boy I certainly know how difficult that is as our Bandit is in my heart almost daily.  They have always have had a dog, both were "farm kids", as June put it, growing up in Scotland, so just couldn't have their nest void of a 4 legged best friend who loves attention almost 24 hours a day but for some time out spent sleeping.

Meet this sweet little Red Tri Girlie's, her name is still out for debate, Forever Family



Oopsie I have been gone for hours, and I don't think anyone noticed.  I started at about 6 am, got all above this done then got called away, & never stopped until now.  That's ok another puppers found her new Forever home this morning !  And now this was hours ago as I am so very busy, with another puppy appointment cropping up then lots and lots of messages.  Hours later, again, it is now 7:20 pm !

Ok I think I will just have to give it another old 1-2-3 attempt tomorrow, as right now I am overtired and overworked.  

Well it's all good, as I would much rather be busy, maybe not this busy, then bored, wouldn't you?

This is all she wrote.... "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard"



3 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...