Thursday 26 November 2015

Full Moon, Full Day

This morning at 8:45 am, Bandit and I headed South down through my Hometown of Southampton, then over to Port Elgin as Bandit had a SPA appointment at The Big Hound Playground.

I had made arrangements to meet my Auntie Gladys, as we were going to go to the Southampton Olive Oil Co. for her to pickup a gift for her friend, and check a couple of clothing shops.  Afterwards we stopped in for coffee and muffin at Tim Hortons, where we ran into my Niece, Joanne.  

Auntie had made a turn around down at the Cenotaph where I took these photos of the Lighthouse out on Chantry Island.  I was a little lopsided taking photos today.


Bandit was to be picked up around 11:30 so Auntie dropped me back off to pickup a "very happy to see me" Bandit !

Thanks to Allsion of The Big Hound Playground for booking Bandit in for his SPA morning, and Jaime who gave him his bath, nails trim and fluff !  he is very very "fluffy" now.


More on The Big Ground Playground?  just a *click* away by going HERE.

Once I had collected the very happy Bandit, I headed back to Southampton to drop off some Rutabagas to my girlfriend, Brenda.  A quick cup of tea and chat there before I then headed over to the Village at the First Nations Indian Reserve.

Why you might ask I was headed into the Village today, other then to get filled up at the Gas Bar? well I had an appointment with a Healer, thanks to my friend Wendy for recommending me.

My appointment with the Healer lasted just over 3 hours. How did it go? it was very enlightening and to be "in tune" with my Spirit was alsovery enlightening.  How did I come away from it all? even more so relaxed and feeling "in tune".  Will I go back? yes I believe I most certainly will.

I returned home, being there for about an hour before heading downtown Wiarton for a Chamber Business After Hours at the Berford Street Artisan Co., owned by Paul & Joan Deacon.  What a lovely time that was ... both Rob and I enjoyed dropping in for a casual visit with all others who had dropped around.

Rob and I both even walked away with 2 lovely Prizes from the draw that took place.

The Gift Basket I received was from Luscious Bakery & Deli, and Rob a Stocking Holder from Paul Deacon of the Cooperators.


It was a Pizza night for us this evening.

Not only had it been a Full Moon last night, it had also been a Full Day for me this day.


That is all she wrote this day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...