Tuesday 17 March 2015

Happy St. Paddy's Day !


Don't know where Aiden & Connor put all the food they eat, however for boys their size they do a really good job at it.  I am certain they eat every 1 1/2 hour on the hour if not more.

This morning was pretty laid back with some Wii games & Aussie loving.


Today we were going to visit with Great Grandma, as Gateway Haven was having a St. Paddy's Day celebration at 1:30 pm..  We headed out at 12:30 to meet up with my sister, Jeanne, and her hubby, Cecil, for Green Chocolate Mint Ice Cream downtown at Northern Confections.

Yes the Ice Cream was delish !


When we had gotten up to Great Grandma's floor she had been coming down the hallway and we really surprised her.

Green Juice and Cupcakes were the order of the day at the party.  The boys were looking pretty dapper in their St. Paddy's Day attire, and what a moustache Aiden is sporting.


They had pin the 4 leaf clover on the Leprechaun and colouring.

Both Connor & Aiden won medals for both activities !


It certainly had been a fun afternoon for all, including my own two Leprechauns.


We pulled in and Poppa came down to take the boys out for some one on one time.

Their trip consisted of going downtown to Tim Horton's and each picking out a donut of choice.  Way to win them over Poppa !


Late this afternoon was some more "down time" along with "Aussie time".


The boys had both brought Winter wear so had gone out for a bit to play outside this afternoon as well.  I was getting pretty tired by 3 pm, and feeling it again as my 2nd wind has left me.

Tomorrow we have more planned, and I suspect Poppa & the boys were up to something for my Birthday as they all disappeared for a bit this morning.  A couple of my Facebook friends are in Australia so I have gotten Birthday wishes from them today, as it is the 18th already in Australia ... too funny.

The "Voice" is on, and I am off to watch it, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Quite a way to spend St. Patrick's Day. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my mother saying my two brothers had "hollow" legs because they never stopped eating! Looks like your grands are getting LOTS to eat!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...