Thursday 8 December 2011

Customer Service Alive & Well, Baking Begun & Decorations Finished !

Ponder all of your problems and anxieties during that time so that they will not distract you during work or moments of pleasure. This way you can be extremely efficient with your time and avoid focusing on negative things as much as possible. If you get all of your worry out of the way and have the mental fortitude to keep from reverting back to them, you will be much happier on the daily.
I suppose if I must worry, setting aside some time in a day for it would make sense.  I have been feeling so busy lately, I don't know if I have any extra time to be set aside for worry; for that matter I have been so busy lately there is no time to "worry".   LOL.... this is a good thing, is it not?  I suppose however it is a tip worth its weight to at least consider for when I do have some extra time to spend worrying ....I do have to come clean by admitting that just this morning I almost had myself a slight panic attack, as I could not find the cord for my camera which attaches to the computer, which in turn uploads my pictures.  Yes, I was feeling just a little bit panicky until I found it. *Phew*, sure glad I did, as I really didn't have time today to be worrying about how I was going to upload my pictures that I wanted to "blog" about !I finally got on the Christmas bandwagon yesterday by starting my baking and doing a little finishing up on the decorating I had started.  Since I was going to have too much mess going on in the kitchen to think about making more of a mess with preparing a Dinner for Rob and I, I went to our freezer where I conveniently took out a container of Spaghetti Sauce for us to have.  Easy peasy as one-two-three !Batch cooking or my slow cooker, I surely don't know which one I can rave about more for making my life easier !Before I got too involved with making the two items I had chosen from my Christmas baking list, I received a phone call from RIM (Research In Motion).  Lisa was getting back to me, on her promise, about the Blackberry Curve Cell phone my son, Paul, had given me, which could not be "hooked" up to my Bell Cellular Plan.  With all her resources, Lisa had no luck herself, but was calling to tell me RIM was sending me a spanking brand new Blackberry Curve and I should be receiving it the very next day !  Wowsers, I was totally surprised at RIM's most gracious gesture.  Lisa told me since I had gone through so much effort to try and get this particular Blackberry working with a network, they wanted to give me less "worry", for lack of a better word (lol), about purchasing another to replace it.  Today I should be receiving a spanking brand new Blackberry Curve 8530 at some point, however not without taking the weather into consideration, which I will address further on down as usual.  I must say, once again  Customer Service is still alive and well out there.  Do NOT give up hope that it isn't, as I have been blessed with a few wonderful experiences of its existence in the span of just the past few days.This news most certainly put me in a fantastic mood to get into doing some Christmas Baking and finishing up the decorating this day.  

"Let the baking begin ....... "





"This I did starting with some old fashioned Chocolate Walnut Fudge, using a Canadian Living recipe."




"Then I went onto making some Holiday Pretzel Treats from a Disney Family Fun Recipe."




"Are they not as colourful as a string of Christmas lights on a tree ?"



I am thinking the seventy of these, less what I have already eaten, are not going to be enough.  I am thinking  maybe another tray will be in the works once I get back to the Bulk Store for some more pretzels.Once everything was cleaned up it was time to complete my next Christmas mission ....."The scene has been set, the Spirit now in place along with feelings of happiness and joy."




"My day began ...... "









 "...... and so it ended."
 

"In all it's glory of infusion and energy."



Now my Yesterday is complete, I can go forward into my Present looking not as far ahead as my Future.This morning was pretty snowy at 5:00 am when little Miss Mercedes and I were out there.  I am thinking, or more like hoping the Snow Squall warning is gone and today will be "wonderful" !

No Yellow for today, however I do like the part about the "flurries ending" early.  Really though, it is only 13 more days until Winter is officially here, so what else should we expect?  Who other then Frosty, I would say, and Perry Como !


I have more Christmas baking to be done along with many other things, so I think I will have one more cup of Java and get on with my new adventure in my day ahead, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

3 comments:

  1. those pretzels look great and so easy ,what a great thing to give a little gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's going to be a mad dash of last minute baking for me, yours looks good though,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What yummy and colorful goodies you are making! They will be a delight to eat!
    Cathy : )

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...