Thursday 29 December 2011

Almost Have Made It Through Another Day.

This is my fourth attempt to put something down today, as I found my vision blurred, so short and sweet it will be this day.

My dear thoughtful Cousin Paula, had dropped a gift around to me today, leaving it on the door knob, as I couldn't get to the door in time at all when my "pack" began barking..  It is a beautiful Home Cooking Traditions by Susan Branch ~ A Personalized Recipe Keeper, where I can hopefully some day soon organize my recipes in.  I did take a photo, however with lack of energy that will have to wait for another day.

The weather temperatures seem to be fluctuating the past few days from the lows of -17 Celsius, without a wind chill factor, to on the rise of what I have just read:

Tonight:Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning. Friday:Cloudy. 40 percent chance of wet snow in the morning. Periods of wet snow mixed with rain beginning near noon. High plus 3.

At the moment I am sitting here seemly sweating "buckets", draining myself of more energy, so I will end this now whilst I am still ahead of the game here, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".



No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...