Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY "NEW YEAR'S DAY" TO ALL !t

I am so sorry I can not report of my feeling any better, despite of all my pain and efforts of trying "all the right" things"  Having no appetite, nor energy does not help matters any.  I have placed and left a message at my Dr.'s Office for them to call me now, so I wait it out evermore.

This also, I am sure, has been hard on my "Crabby Cabbie", trying to keep up with this and that, as well as do his own daily routine.  He made it back home at 4:30 a.m., after a very busy evening of Cabbing Around New Year's Eve Come and Goers.  I am glad he has a day off today, despite the rain fall, as we most certainly are not going out anywhere.

I am a little disappointed, as I had been hoping we would have gotten out last week to enjoy a few of the Boxing Day Week Specials and Savings, as I had  joined Carla, over at "My 1/2 Dozen Daily", on her "No (Low) Spend Challenge" in the Month of January.  Oh well, I am sure there wasn't anything we "really" needed.

I am now sweating "bullets" once again, and have drained myself of what little energy I have at the moment;  I am heading off towards our couch, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...